Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Long Overdue...

Not that I have a lot of followers but I meant to do more posting than I have.  So, with that said, I'll try to post some stuff about our upcoming trip.  We'll be heading to Montana and Yellowstone National Park.  I'll be seeing pretty much all of my immediate family--my parents, step-parents, brothers and significant others, and nephew and nieces.  Looks like a good amount of rain (and possibly snow!) is in the forecast but we're going to make the most of it nonetheless.

Technology wise we're dialed in with primary and redundant mobile wifi (two different carriers), a small NAS, a Popcorn-hour based appliance loaded with kids stuff, even an iPad for the kids and a pair of kids headphones (I've overheard Tangled about 43 times, one more and I may have a breakdown).

Carrie has busted butt getting supplies and kids ready and as soon as I can get out of the office, I'm heading home to finish my last couple of things.  I just setup my blog so I can readily post photos from the road so I'll try to do that as well, either subscribe with the Atom link at the bottom of the page or check back.

No comments: